May 06th 2019
4th Cassava and Starch Africa on May 22nd & 23rd in Accra, Ghana.
“Driving Sustainable Development through Innovative Value Chains”
4th Cassava & Starch Africa Summit brings together industry stakeholders to discuss innovations in farm mechanization, new cassava processing projects, starch market opportunities, sourcing challenges faced by end users and many more.
KEY PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
• C:AVA on business opportunities across the entire cassava value chain.
• Farm mechanization & post-harvest management by IITA.
• Psalty Int reviews policies to boost cassava processing markets.
• Nestle reveals strategic material sourcing plans.
• New updates on cassava starch processing plant by GMC Universal.
• Kogi ADP reveals investment opportunities in Nigeria’s first cassava city.
• Starch market opportunities & growth prospects by IDH.
• Crest Agro on potential cassava derivatives & export opportunities.
• Crown Flour Mill assesses expansion opportunities for High Quality Cassava Flour