January 14th 2019
8th Starch World Asia.
January 23-24 2019 the 8th edition of Starch World Asia is to be held in Bangkok, THAILAND. Themed “Fast – changing dynamics of the cassava markets with looming shortage and spreading of disease” its key highlights include :
- Outlook for cassava markets with impending shortage
- Opportunities to switch to sugar with current low prices?
- Vietnam starch market update from the perspective of a local player
- How are they coping with root shortage issues
- Developments in smart agri technology for cassava plantations in Thailand
- Global corn markets & trade outlook with rising concerns over China-US trade tension
- The damage caused by CMD and what actions are in place to tackle the disease
- What is really clean label? are we past that trend?
- Innovations in on-trend rice based solutions
- Discovery of resistant starch from novel waxy tapioca variety
- Advanced cassava breeding for modified starch
For more details https://www.cmtevents.com/aboutevent.aspx?ev=190105& .
4th Cassava & Starch Africa.
May 22-23 2019 the 4th Cassava & Starch Africa is to be held in Accra, GHANA. Themed “Driving Sustainable Development through Innovative Value Chains”, its key highlights include:
• Market Focus on Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique
• Latest on Cultivation & Processing Technologies
• Farm Mechanization to Increase Yield & Post Harvest Management
• Uncovering New & Disease-Resistant Varieties
• Promoting Value Addition to Cassava: Starch, Ethanol, HQCF, Sweeteners, Beer, & etc.
For more details https://www.cmtevents.com/aboutevent.aspx?ev=190516& .